Monday, June 25, 2007

Day 76

Monday, Day 76


Nada, zilch, nothing, step away from the gym bag




Thoughts: I'm posting this as a day off right away this morning, so I'm not tempted to try to just go to the pool or some stupidness like that. Sore
all over -- back, neck, arms, and (of course) legs -- from the ride yesterday. I'm actually a little bewildered at how hard that was. I've done a bunch of 50+ rides on a weekend and didn't have to take a 38 minute rest stop. (Oh, no. I'm not joking. The Garmin doesn't lie. Thirty-eight minutes at the rest stop.) Something was very off yesterday and right now I am paying for it. Was it fitness? Was it Saturday's run? Nutrition? All? I don't know yet.



Anyway, I'm getting off track. Today is off. I'm having coffee/dinner with a friend after work who I
never get to see since she's an ER resident. Hopefully by tomorrow, I'll be on the mend. There is a half iron this weekend, cha'no.

No comments: