Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I blame you

I blame Wes and Kritta.  Both of you.


Because I reallyreallyreally don't want to go for my ride tonight.  Even though it's gorgeous out and sunny and lovely and perfect for riding.  I want to sit on my porch and admire my herb garden and listen to the family next door parent with air quotes.

And instead, I'm going to go for a bike ride so Wes doesn't have to drop the "eff" bomb and Kritta, well, she'll drop it anyway but I don't want to disappoint her.

So I'm going to ride.

Ugh.

I'm going to press publish post as soon as possible so I have zero chance to back out.  Ready...pressing... now

UPDATE: Done and done.  Ride and core/arms.  I can't lift my arms above my head anymore, but I feel much better about myself.  Thanks Wes.  Thanks Krit.  Love ya!

5 comments:

Wes said...

LOL... Good. This Lay-Z-Boy was uber comfortable, and the beer was cold. I'd a been really mad if I had to come up there ;-)

Anonymous said...

I did my first REAL brick in four years last night! 10 miles on the bike and four miles running. It was h-a-r-d. I blame YOU. :)

:) said...

Good girl (patting you on the head).

LoveOfShoes said...

You're a better person than me- also perfect weather in NYC last night, and I chose a bacon-cheeseburger over my ride. Oh well :)

M said...

Good for you! Isn't there something always a little more reqarding when we finish workouts we never wanted to do in the first place?