Monday, August 18, 2008

August Sprint in Mid-Atlantic?

Random moment...

Anybody know of a sprint tri coming up this month in the PA/DE/NJ area? I tried to get to the Lums Pond race yesterday, but even leaving at 4:45 from the beach I didn't make it in time. Terribly frustrating. I'm all ready for a race, and no place to do it!

Anything through Labor Day would work...preferably within 2 hours drive and a reasonable entrance fee. (I have a sprint on the 14th already, so sooner is better.)

I'm jonezing, peeps! Help me out!

6 comments:

runningyankee said...

hi there!
check out trifind.com
it has listings for all states and lists pretty much every race that exists! its a great resource for finding those small local races. good luck!! and great blog you have :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! Glad you had a super time. I am useless since I am good ol Illinois! GOOD Luck! Jen H. :)

LoveOfShoes said...

There is one in Wildwood, NJ next weekend (the 23rd or 24th?), but for some reason I remember ruling it out. Perhaps the cost? May be worth a look though!

Steve Stenzel said...

D'oh.

Sorry, no help from me.

Trishie said...

I was going to suggest trifind, too ... you could do the Annapolis AQUATHON (I know you said Pa/De/NJ) ... it's an oly tri minus the bike.

Black Knight said...

If you were here you would get crazy for all the races to pick up in every week end.