Saturday, January 20, 2007

Congratulations...IT'S A WEBSITE!!

I can't tell you how excited I am.

I am busting out of my britches with excitement and pride, and maybe a little dash of quiet relief. After many (many!) moons of talking about "the charity website" being in production, it is finally finished.

In all its glory, it is finally purchased, put together, and published...but maybe not totally polished yet.

Getting it off the ground took some wrestling with the hosting company as to the design application and a failed purchase of the domain on their part. It also took me some time to learn a completely different language (i.e., html) and MS Publisher, which has opened up a cool new techy world for me. Plus, there was some time to pull together the cool graphics for the banner (which I have to give proper kudos to Mighty M for his wonderful logo design) and the really fun bumper stickers and tee shirts to come.

Eeeeeeeny way...

It's DONE!

Yeah!

So, when you have some time between now and your next workout, please visit www.im-able.com, the new home of the IM Able charitable endeavors. I would love to hear your suggestions and ideas about the site.

Right now, though, I'm as proud as a peacock and can't wait for everyone to see it.

ENJOY!

8 comments:

Duane said...

Awesome site! Of course being a dog lover, I will be contributing in the near future! I am excited about your IM date - I hope to be back home from my sprint tri that day to track you!

Spokane Al said...

Congratulations on an awesome website. I will be looking forward to following you via your website now, as well as your blog.

Keep pressing!

LBTEPA said...

what a wonderful site - and how inspiring! I particularly like the motivational quotes.
(HUGS)

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Love it! good luck to you ... can't wait to meet you at IM Wisconsin
Jenny

ClareUK said...

The website looks great and I love your writing style- it's very open and emotive. Well done!

UltraMamaC said...

very nice site. I look forward to visiting on a regular basis!

Jetpack said...

going over the new site. Looks great. Can't wait to see you at IMOO this year. OK..for some reason I can't find your email in my yahoo account. Please email so we can finally do this interview. Especially now that you have this new site up. -T

Jeremy said...

That new website really rocks! Good work in setting it up!