Friday, September 21, 2007

Keyword Analy...huh?

Two orders of business today.

FIRST.

Somebody recently visited my little bloggy corner of the world following a search for ...

....


(ready for it?)


....


.... "why guys are self conscious about their privates"


Ummm. I'm assuming they didn't find the answer here. Cause I'm still trying to figure out why guys can't make the bed. I'm nowhere near answering the more (ahem) probing question posed above.

Good luck on that one.

And, SECONDLY,

Everyone can begin typing again. I've now read up on everying going on in the tri-blogger community. I feel, in a way, as if I've reached the end of the internet.

: : as you were : :

8 comments:

Spandex King said...

With a blog title like spandex king you don't even check to see how people arrive at your blog.

greyhound said...

One of the reasons I don't have a site meter is, sometimes, you just don't want to know.

Steve Stenzel said...

Men are stupid.

LBTEPA said...

Guys make the bed if you shout at them about it often enough - but if you solve the empty toilet roll conundrum (cannot possibly be put in the bin, no no no no no) please please please tell me the answer!

Duane said...

ANd I can walk by a sock on the floor for two weeks and it bother me not!

momo said...

when you figure it out - will you let me know? oh, and why won't my hubby put his dishes in the dishwasher? he rinses them and puts them in the drain, but he won't put them in the dishwasher two inches away. hmmm.

i'm glad you're caught up, it was hard work, wasn't it?

TriShannon said...

Very interesting... first of all that your site came up and second why were they searching that?

Dances with Corgis said...

Yeah the tri blogging thing is tough... you want to see everyone, but then all of a sudden four hours go by and you are not going to get enough sleep to train.

I suggest you just read MY BLOG and MY BLOG only. Clearly it's the best and only one worth your time :)