Wednesday, November 22, 2006

For which to be thankful...

A warm home with a warm partner – my soft place to land.

My ever understanding and supportive family,
each member of whom adds something special
to my days in their own, unique way.


Waking up clear headed and with a clear conscience every single day.

M, who has made all the difference in
the world to my happiness and my life.


Doing my best at my work and choosing the best work to do.

Friends who know things without asking
and are there for me without question.


Finding personal balance in the journey towards lofty goals.

The health of my family and the time
I am allowed to spend in their company.


Physical health and personal tranquility.

The warm open arms of M’s family
and the prospect of knowing them better.


_________________

The prospect of my future, which now seems vast and limitless
– thanks to all of the above.

No comments: